Start your new career at San Antonio Dental Assistant School with our Orthodontic Assistant Course.
Classes fill up fast so contact us today!
Steps To Apply:
- Tours are not required, though it’s a great opportunity to speak with our Ortho representative to gain insight on becoming an Ortho Assistant! cIf you’re pretty stoked and can’t wait to start – see step #2!
- Fill out Application/Assessment Online
- After your application is processed, please wait for an admissions rep who will reach out to you and discuss your next steps to enrollment!
- Make your payment & submit required docs if necessary
- Let the classes begin!
Individuals applying for this course must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Must have successfully completed a Dental Assistant training program OR
- Must have worked full-time as a Dental Assistant for at least 6 months within the past 3 years before the course start date OR
- Currently working in an Orthodontic office with prior DA or Ortho experience.