Steps To Apply
- Call us to book a tour! It’s a great opportunity to speak with our school representative to gain insight on becoming an Orthodontic Assistant!
- After your application is processed, please wait for an admissions representative who will reach out to you and discuss your next steps to enrollment!
- Make your payment & submit required documents, if necessary.
- Let the classes begin!
Education Requirements: Present proof of secondary education obtained in the U.S. (high school diploma or high school equivalency.)
Experience Requirements: Individuals applying for this course must meet at least one of the following requirements:
1. Must have successfully completed the Dental Assistant training program of Austin Dental Assistant School, one of its affiliates, or another regulated dental assistant career school.
2. Must have worked full-time as a dental assistant for at least 6 months or are currently working in a dental or orthodontic office.
The Seminar is offered on Wednesdays from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm. Students will be allowed 10-minute breaks at 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm.