Orthodontic Assistant Seminar
Become an Orthodontic Assistant in 6 weeks!
- BACK TO SCHOOL DISCOUNT -
Currently enrolled students and past graduates of our dental assistant program will receive a $200 discount AND new students will receive a $100 discount in honor of our back to school special.
Orthodontic Assistant Seminar Details
Orthodontic Assistant training was founded to give students the opportunity to become Orthodontic Assistants at a low cost, providing them the skills demanded by modern Orthodontists. Our program provides hands-on training, low tuition costs, and the skills to begin performing orthodontic tasks in your current dental assistant jobs or pursue work as an orthodontic dental assistant.
- Orthodontic Appliances and Techniques
- Orthodontic Treatment Process
- Fittings, Adjustments, and Maintenance
- Oral Hygiene
- Basic Diagnostic Procedures
- Patient Reception
- Patient Education
- Education Requirements
- Proof of secondary education obtained in the U.S. (high school diploma or high school equivalency).
- Experience Requirements
- Individuals must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- 1. Successfully completed the Dental Assistant training program of San Antonio Dental Assistant School, one of its affiliates, or another regulated dental assistant career school.
- 2. Worked full-time as a dental assistant for at least 6 months or are currently working in a dental or orthodontic office.
- Have questions about the requirements or whether you meet the requirements? Contact us today
What Do I Get After Graduation?
We are licensed and regulated by the local state workforce commission. Students who graduate from the Orthodontic Assistant Seminar receive their Orthodontic Assistant Certificate of Completion.
Graduates will be prepared to begin performing orthodontic tasks in their current dental assistant jobs or pursue work as an orthodontic dental assistant.
- Pay the full cost of $950 prior to the beginning of the first class.
Weekly Payment PlanREGISTER
- $495 deposit prior to the first day of class.
- 6 consecutive weekly payments of $85.00 (auto-drafted).
- Includes a $55.00 payment plan fee.